Love what You do!!!
1. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” –Michael Jordan, NBA Legendary Basketball MVP
2. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” –Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
3. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell, Entrepreneur
4. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” –Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO, Apple.
Here we all can play an important role for each other in fulfilling our dreams.
Key features :-
- We will create seperate category based on common discussions.
- We will try our best to assist you if requested.
- You can easily check the fesibility, loopholes, expert advice for your start up.